Easy Hair Clip Organizer – 5 Minute Solution
I had hair clips all over my bathroom counter. I needed a hair clip organizer and was delighted to come up with this simple solution.
All you need is an old tie and a binder clip. A clothespin and decorate scarf or fabric scrap would work, too. It even travels compactly and easily!
Directions for making an easy hair clip organizer
What you need:
- Old necktie
- or fashion scarf folded to the width of a necktie
- or long scrap of fabric cut to width and length of a necktie
- or wide ribbon cut to length of a necktie
- Large binder clip
- Note: If you don’t have a flat mirror (no trim) to clip your organizer to, you will also need a small piece of wood you can mount to your wall or door.
How to make it:
- Fold the skinny end of your necktie over the top of your mirror (or mounted piece of wood)
- Clip necktie onto mirror or piece of wood with binder clip
- Clip your hair clips to both sides of the necktie.
You must log in to post a comment.